Saturday, March 13, 2010

Swimming!


We took Kellen swimming today at the Conestoga Swim Center. I had been wanting to do it for a while, I love swimming and I want to get Kellen used to the water as soon as I can. He was so cute in his little swim shorts, tummy hanging out... I could hardly stand it. We walked out into the pool area and his eyes got as big as dinner plates. I don't know how he knew, but I think he had a feeling he was in for a new adventure. Eric held him down the steps into the pool and he was truely terrified. We bobbed him around for a while, and I think he got a little bit comfortable, but we never actually got a smile out of him. We will keep trying... because any child of mine will need to like the water!

2 comments:

  1. Break out the water skies! He's so ready! Looks like a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Love Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kellen, can't wait for Olympics 2028. Keep up the good work. You'd think you had some Southern California genes.
    Love,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete