Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spaghetti Dinner



Kellen had his first spaghetti dinner tonight. He LOVED it and ate an entire turkey meatball along with a hearty handful of noodles. I let him get all into it, and it was adorable. He is a pretty good eater and now the pressure is on me to keep thinking of new things for him to dive into.

You may notice some distict bags under Kellen's eyes in these photos. We are really struggling with sleep these days and have re-committed ourselves to cry it out. He was sleeping OK for a while, and by OK I mean waking twice at night, me feeding him, and him going back to sleep. For the past few weeks he has been waking and not going back to sleep. There are no photos of me here, but I guarantee you there are equal bags under my eyes. Eric and I have been zombies lately and something has to give. I hope the tryptophan in the turkey meatballs makes him sleep like a baby...




1 comment:

  1. He is sooooooooo cute! Those darn teeth! We used motrin a few weeks ago for the first time. It stays in their system longer than Tylenol. Give it a try at night if he seems like he is in pain. Zoombie mommie is NO FUN! I can't believe how big he looks and more mature...less baby face.

    ReplyDelete