Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Sky Country







Kellen and I took a trip to visit my friend Deana in Hamilton Montana last weekend. Eric had his annual "man trip" to Vegas (turned out to be more of an old mans trip, from what I hear) and I needed to get out of town as well, so off to Montana Kellen and I went. Getting there was more difficult than it needed to be, as our flight from Portland to Seattle was canceled because of bird gunk in the engine (yet another reason to hate birds, nasty creatures they are) so I missed my connection to Missoula and had to wait in Seattle for 5 hours. We killed time by walking the Alaska terminal at least 10 times, playing with a new friend named Katie and eating a frosty. We finally made it there and had a great time. Kellen had a great time with Gwen who is 3.5 and Josie who is 1.5... so stinkin' cute. Seriously. Girls are so different than boys, I especially loved when Gwen would disappear and come back down in a new outfit... a princess dress, her swimsuit... whatever struck her fancy. We had a great time, I wish we didn't live so far from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment